Runnin' in the moonlight~
|Home||Moonside house, Mt. Moon (Pewter side)|
The newbie, the noob, however you want to put it.
Once a Human named Sam, somebody screwed with his DNA and made him a Gallade. He later wanted to be an Umbreon, so one of his friends messed with his DNA (again) and made him so. A shiny one, at that. During his transition from Human to Pokémon, he gained mild psychic powers, such as Telepathy, Psychokinesis and Teleportation.
- Despite the fact he's a Pokémon, Shade enjoys the things he did as a human, such as gaming and reading. Yet he's far less efficient at both since he lacks thumbs now.
- He obviously likes being in the prescence (and more ;P) of his mate
- Watching TV
- Being told what to do, another of his human traits
- Being yelled at
- His current situation (see below)
The current situation
Well, after the 'events' mentioned above, Shade is currently worried about the fact that he's going to be a father. Bleh. x[
As of the 25th June 2009, his fears were confirmed when his mate laid an egg.
- Height: 3'03
- Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Nature: Hardy / Jolly (Debatable)
- Ability: Sychronize
Psychic: Used for carrying things and manipulating humans' bodies into amusing poses for lulz.
Iron Tail: Shade's preferred move in battle, but he hasn't exactly mastered it.
Toxic: Never used, but Shade knows he knows it because he often feels like he's swallowed poison. It ain't nice D=
Dark Pulse: Shade's only Dark type move. He's perfected it, but rarely feels up to using it.
Also, his change from human to Pokémon resulted in him learing Teleport.
Mate: Paula the Espeon
Children Ryan the Eevee